This top end alarm not only has remote starting it also has a 2 way LCD Pager remote control. This high tech addition is the best way to keep a tag on your motor when in the pub, watching tv or round at a friends house. When the alarm is triggered the pager remote control will sound an alert and indicate on the LCD display which zone was triggered!! It will also show you whether the alarm is armed or disarmed and if remote starting is in process. All in all a fantastic bit of kit.
Remote start, dual stage shock sensor with warn-off feature, anti-hijacking, passive arming, passive locking, full central locking control with comfort closure are just a few of the amazing features offered by the Falcon Predator EVO4+
Incorporating a remote starter for automatic or manual vehicles the Predator EVO4+ lets you start your car's engine from the comfort of your house and leave to a ready warmed car. Remote start is compatible with petrol and diesel vehicles.
Note: If your car's central locking does not operate from the front passenger door then an additional door motor may be required at an extra charge of £39
- Modular alarm system for the best in security & reliability
- Very loud attention grabbing 118dB siren
- One 2 Way LCD Pager Remote Control, beeps and vibrates when alarm goes off and display shows which zone was triggered!
- Includes dual stage shock sensor with warn off
- Door, boot and bonnet protection
- Anti-scanning Code learning Remote Control System
- Supports up to 4 remote controls
- Remote Engine Start with 3/6 hour auto start for battery charging/heating
- Turbo Timer (programmable option)
- Mute mode
- Panic feature from remote control
- Universal Central Locking Control
- Window closure available as an optional extra
- Auxilliary output controlled from remote control (eg. for control of boot release)
- Engine immobiliser
- Last Door Arming/Passive Arming sets the alarm automatically (programmable option)
- Passive Locking locks the door automatically (programmable option)
- Flashing Hazard Lights on arm/disarm/activation
- Temporary shock sensor bypass from remote control
- Valet mode to disable alarm functions (from remote control)
- Full Anti Hijack (programmable option)
- Auto re-arm prevents accidental disarming (programmable option)
- Ignition lock/unlock automatically locks/unlocks doors when ignition is turned on/off (programmable option)
- Smart chirps intrusion indication
- Smart dashboard status LED
- Arm condition memory
- Defective Zone Bypass prevents false alarms
- Car Finder feature
- Secure Emergency Over-ride facility
What happens next?
Order your alarm online by clicking the Buy Now button and following the instructions (or call us on 0844 884 1963 if you prefer) and pay a non-refundable deposit to book your installation. We will send the equipment out to you within a few days and contact you to arrange when and where the installer will fit the alarm to your vehicle. You will pay the balance to the installer when the installation is complete. We provide a 12 month warranty with all our alarms.
Got a question?
Don't worry, we know it can be a bit daunting with all the technical terms, we try to keep things as simple as possible but if you have any questions at all just drop us a line by email
or call us on 0844 884 1963.